Monday, August 3, 2009

Finally PINK!

We have only had a girl for 2 years, and I finally gave in and painted her "NEW" room pink. I HATE pink to say the least, but she is our only girl, so we better be sure she has something girly. My brother Ryan gave me the idea for the stripes, it was a lot of work, but in the end it looks fantastic! So here are a few pictures to show it off.

The bed was my Great Grandmas, and at one time (about 2 weeks ago) it was very dark walnut stained. I stripped it down and painted it white. I only have the vanity and dresser to go. The room I would say is 95% complete. We are going to put trim along the ceiling and I have some vinyl lettering that will go above her bed.

Sorry Andrew, you now have a room mate and a very girly room! Good thing it is only for four more weeks!





2 comments:

RoseAnna said...

What cute rooms. Sometimes the Williams family makes me sick with their incredible creative talents :) Very cute Rachel.

TeamDall said...

I totally agree with my very untalented sister above.