Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby update

Nothing new. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and again he was worried, because I am now loosing weight. So he ordered another round of test, to measure amniotic fluid, and watch Quinten's heart rate and my contractions. It was very boring and slightly stupid, but everything was in the normal range. Low, but normal. I go back to have these same test done every Monday and Thursday until he is born. I am dilated to a 1+, and 100% effaced. We just have 4 more centimeters to go before the hospital will keep me. This could take a week or 30 minutes. I am resting while canning tomatoes with my Mom. We did 44 pints and 38 quarts so far. Thanks mom for the help! I will keep you all updated as we get closer to D day!

1 comment:

Chad and Kayla said...

Good luck Rach, let me know if I can help! It would be good to see you.