Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little bit of nothing...


I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off, but have NOTHING to show for it. The crazy thing is that it has not been with all the Christmas stuff everyone else is crazy with. I did make 60 Christmas cards, and I sewed all new stockings for my family (they are not as great as Becca's, but they will have to do). And hopefully I can finish Annaka's Christmas dress, and my P.J.'s today. Our Christmas has been done as of October 31st. I am all about getting things done so I can enjoy the Holidays. I don't shop at ALL the entire month of December. I HATE those crazy people in the mall.

I have just been crazy with Primary stuff, sick kids, parents from Florida my Grandma's funeral and plain and simply five kids. The only thing I have to show for all my nothings, is the cute snow suit I made for Annaka!

1 comment:

lynsey said...

you are awesome! stockings AND a cute snow suit? i need some of your skills!