Friday, November 21, 2008

My sweet grandma!!

My dear sweet grandma passed away on Sunday, the day after her 70th birthday. She was a wonderful lady, who always could find the good in anyone. She made homemade chocolates each Christmas. Each one of the grand kids and great-grand kids she quilted them beautiful baby blanket. She loved diet coke, snicker candy bars, and chicken noodle soup, and reminded us that she loved us more than any of the above. She was a spit fire, with a zest for life. I am so glad to have been able to learn so much from her. She was truly wonderful, and I will miss her more than anything.

I love you, Grammy!

4 comments:

Candice said...

I'm so sorry for you loss Rach. It's always hard to loose a loved one. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Sharon said...

Love you rachel. It was great to see you... with all your adorable kids in tow.

TeamDall said...

She really was a great lady. You are in our prayers:) LOve ya!

Chad and Kayla said...

Oh Rach, I'm so sorry! She really was a neat lady, she was always so nice. I'll keep your family in our prayers. Love ya!