Monday, November 10, 2008

Andrew, Andrew, Andrew

I just wanted everyone one to see my very cute little brother. Andrew has been living with our family for six months now, to go to school and do a little skiing. He has been working real hard at school and at his job. The best part of Andrew being here (minus the "manny" part) is he is getting me prepared for teenage girls. I have never seen so many girls in my neighborhood, but when Andrew pulls in they come a runnin. Too bad he leaves for his mission in 8 months!!! Andrew earned his eagle scout and we will be having his court of honor the Wednesday before thanksgiving. He is also getting ordained an Elder on the Sunday after.
Congratulations Andrew! We love you

5 comments:

lynsey said...

wow you guys must seriously have a full house! i bet he loves being around all those cute kids though. great new family picture! you seriously have a beautiful family.

TeamDall said...

Woohoo! Way to go Andrew!

TeamDall said...

p.s. I love that picture of your family at the top of your blog:)

Candice said...

Hey Rach...I love seeing your blog, I check it all the time so keep it updated! And Hooray for Andrew!!!

Chad and Kayla said...

wow, I can't believe he is that old! Way to go Andrew!