Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...

* Being a happy newly-wed
* Trying not to throw-up (morning-sickness)
* Buying Christmas gifts for the first time
(with-out mom and dad's money)
* Trying to like my in-laws
* Picking up after my darling hubby

5 things on today's to-do list....

* Take Noah to tumbling
* Make 25 gingerbread houses
* Throw Corbin's Holiday party
* Buy Noah's Birthday present
* Laundry
* Get Andrew ready for Florida

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...

*Pay off all my debt
*Travel
*Open a Theatre in North Davis county,
that would only preform my favorites.
*Get a MAID
*Build my dream home, "Montana land"

5 places I have lived...

*Kearns,Utah
*Fruit Heights, Utah
*Tooele, Utah
*Syracuse, Utah
*Monroe, Washington

5 places I have worked...

*Bowman's bakery
*University of Utah Medical Center
*Shriner's Hospital
*Target
*Mary Kay

3 people I TAG

*Becca
*Kayla
*Krista

No comments: