Saturday, December 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!

I can not believe that SIX years ago, I was in labor waiting for my third little boy to be born. I was so scared because he was so early, and I hoped he would be okay. He was born Saturday December 21st at 1:28 am. He weighed in at a BIG 5 pounds 1 ounce and was 18 inches long. He was absolutely adorable from the first glimpse I got of him as they ran him to the NICU. Little Noah had to endure many a challenge that first week, but nothing, not even a spinal tap, could make him unhappy. He only cried when HE pulled out his IVs. The best part about coming so early was when on CHRISTMAS morning the nurse called and said "SANTA dropped off a present for you here at the hospital, you can come and get him as soon as you can!" Noah will always be my FAVORITE Christmas present!
Look how HANDSOME and BIG he is now!!
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY NOAH!
WE LOVE YOU!!


2 comments:

lynsey said...

he is so cute! sounds like a traumatic birth & i'm so glad he is healthy & happy.

we just got your christmas card. THANK YOU for the cute bracelets!!! you are so thoughtful!

Leesa said...

Hey Rachel, Cute family....holy kids!!! Its fun to hear from you and I hope you have a merry christmas. I will send an invite when I go private.