Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Randomness...


I feel as if we are doing nothing even though we seem to be running around with our heads cut off. We have such a list of things to get done before Andrew's farewell, but nothing seems to be getting done. I KNOW it is because I am "nesting", but we can't have the house in chaos can we?


I took my stress test at my last doctors appointment. And everything went smashing. They cause my body to have contractions and then monitor the baby for the hour. His heart beat dropped a little, but not outside the normal range. I have another test next Monday, so we will see how that goes. I am 31 weeks today, feeling pregnant and not ready for this baby to come. I have two more appointments and then my doctor says "it is a race to see who gets to the hospital first!" My normal delivery date is at 35 weeks...but I AM NOT HAVING THIS BABY UNTIL AFTER ANDREWS FAREWELL, so on August 30th after everything is done I expect to go into labor. I will be 37 weeks, and I have only carried that far one time before. So we will see.

I found my other memory card so here are some more pictures from Florida.

Annaka finding Sea Shells.

Bridger and Bampa in the Ocean.


Trying to snorkel like uncle Ryan.

Bridger in the bath tub.

Annaka in the bath tub.

Eating chips and relaxing at the beach.
Ryan, Bridger and Annaka.


Taking a bath in "bammas inside pool."

1 comment:

lynsey said...

rachel, you look so dang cute! okay, i need to email you to find out what you're talking about with this stress test. both of my babies have had their heartrates drop during contractions which is why both births were kind of emergencies. so i want to hear more about this!

also, i need your address...i have a little gift for you (it's nothing compared to what you have done for us, but still--it's something) so i will be sending you an email in the next day or so about this all!

hope you're doing well and that your house gets put together and you feel all ready for this cute baby!