Sunday, July 5, 2009

Florida and such...

Okay I think I am officially BUSY!!! I am sure my stress test in the morning will prove it for sure. I came back from a Sunny, fun vacation and found a float in my driveway, a shed started, a wedding cake to be done and the last week of school for the boys! Yippee Skippy that is all over (mostly) and I have a minute to sit and update my blog. Brigder, Annaka and I had a blast at bammas and bampas in Florida. Bridger missed his brothers and begged for them to come to Florida soon to see him, he did not want to go home to see them of course. We swam in the pool, or at the beach, or both everyday. Now Annaka thinks she NEEDS to be in her swimming suit 24/7. The highlight for me was that while my dad, Bridger and I were swimming in the ocean we saw a Manatee about two feet in front of us swimming by. This would freak most people out, but Manatees are my favorite animal and you don't see them in the wild very often. It was completely AWESOME!!

Here is Annaka and Bridger at "sugar beach". They had so much fun.


Annaka loves this little boat. She would play in the pool with it, or the ocean (she is not afraid of anything, even really big waves), or just at the beach!


Bridger playing with his "diver men" at the beach.
He had to do some type of pose in every photo.


Here is Annaka and Bridger at the Denver Airport. We had a four hour delay at the airport, because of a "plane issue". We were supposed to be home by 11:11 pm, we got on our plane in Denver at 11:47 pm. Needless to say the kids were great, they slept the whole way home, and when we arrived at 1:20 am our daddy was waiting for us!



Bridger and Annaka had so much fun with Bamma and Bampa. We can't wait for you to come see us for Andrews farewell! We will see you soon!



Here is what we came home too....
Annaka's hair can now be pulled into pony tails, with lots of hairspray and cooperation from Annaka. Isn't she cute!!
A wedding cake for my brother-in-laws cousin, whom I have never meet. It turned out great for only chatting via e-mail.





FLOAT!!
Need I say more. Brent spent the week I was gone working on the houses between rain storms. This is it before it was hauled away to Ogden for the rest of the decorations.



My wheat field (thanks Ryan for the idea of how to do my wheat), where Parker will be plowing his "field" during the parade.


Speaking of Parades here is Annie at the Centerville Parade! Happy 4th of July!




















3 comments:

lynsey said...

goodNESS you have been busy! that cake is amazing...so is the float...and look at cute blondie annaka! i love her hair and she has the cutest face ever. i hope in between all of this you are taking care of YOURSELF! glad you had a good time though!

TeamDall said...

Freak. I'm tired from just reading your blog. I'm glad you had a great time. I'm sure your stress test was off the charts.

Annie's hair was sure cute and the cake turned out great. Call me sometime:)

RoseAnna said...

Your kids are so cute. I bet you parents had a blast with them. Thanks again for letting us use your car. You're amazing. Burdette wanted me to thank you for leaving Fragle Rock in the DVD player!!

PS- cute cake