Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Life is not fair...

I have figured out the very worst part of being a Mom, your babies grow UP way too fast. As I sat down to journal in Annakas' scrapbook and looked just how much she has grown in the last 8 months. It is just not fair. My grandma Myrna always says that if Heavenly Father made the first two years go as slow as the rest of your life, we would only want one baby. It is part of Heavenly Fathers plan to make them grow up so fast I guess. But I still don't like it!This is little Annaka, 2 days old and ready to come home from the hospital. Yippee for us we finally got our little girl.
The cutest little Tinkerbell. Annaka in her blessing dress at six weeks old. My Mom made this dress for me and my sisters to be blessed in. I love passing things down.
Annaka in Florida at 7 months, sitting up rolling over and trying to crawl, and catch Ivy.

Here is my little sunshine on her first ride in the wagon, she giggled and smiled the whole trip. Annaka please "slow down, you move so fast, you got to make these moments last."

2 comments:

Team Shelton said...

She is growing so big-but her hair has forgot to grow with her body...8 months! does go by fast.

Katrine said...

She's adorable!