Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nothin' much!

We have been up to nothing lately....HAHAHA. As I sit here to update a little bit, Holly's laundry needs to be rotated, bags need to be packed and I am sure I don't have everything in order. In three days we, yes I mean all seven of us, are going to get on a plane and fly to Florida to see my Mom and Dad.
I do hope we get there in one piece. So I thought I would post a few cute pictures of Annaka.
Here she is just a smiling away. She now knows what a Camera is,
and what to do when she sees it,
SMILE !

If you can't tell by this picture Annaka has discovered her tongue.

She sticks it out at everyone, everywhere.

She can even twist it over, what talent she has. We are so excited to see Mom and Dad, Ryan and Andrew. We are counting down the days, yippee three to go. We wish the whole family could be together, but a few is better than none. So Andrew get practicing guitar hero, because we are ready to ROCK!!

2 comments:

Team Shelton said...

My question is why are YOU rotating Holly's laundry when you are trying to do 1,000 other things? Maybe you're the reason why she wants to bum off of me :)

TeamDall said...

I LOVE that picture of Annaka. She is such a cutie. I'm so excited for you to go to FL. Call me when you come home and let's take the kids to Layton park to feed the ducks or something.

Have so much fun!!!!! I'll be praying for you on your plane ride:)