Sunday, April 13, 2008

FLORIDA HERE WE COME!!

We made it to Florida, in one piece. Everything went great...maybe a little too great. No one cried, not even for a second. Each of the kids were in charge of their own back pack and they each had a parent they were assigned to. The kids did awesome. We had to RUN in the Denver airport, to get to our next flight, and each child RAN with Brent and I, and we all got on the plane. I guess our Luggage did not RUN fast enough, because when we arrived in Tampa our luggage was still in Denver. It arrived about 20 hours later. But I can't complain the kids were wonderful and that is truly what mattered. Thanks boys and Annaka for being so good!! I love you!! Here is Noah on the plane, ready for take off. A little nervous but so excited!
Corbin was overly excited, he was spazing out a little, but once we got on the plane he was great.
Hooray for Parker...we are ready to go see Grandpa and Grandma.
Bridger sat by the window, but had to have the shade down, because he did not want the sun to "burn my eyeballs".
Here are the boys in Denver ready for take off...Florida here we come!

2 comments:

Team Shelton said...

Bridger looks so big! I hope the kids to continue to have a good time, and that your luggage can return with you in one piece. While you're in Florida try to get mom to start a blog! Have fun

TeamDall said...

I'm totally impressed and glad that you made it. Huge bummer about your luggage though. I hope it makes it home with you:)