Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's in a name...

Last night during family night we were talking about the new baby, how was he going to get out, why do babies have blood all over them, and most of all why were we naming him Quinten John. This was an interesting conversation to share with my children, but the fact that a ten year old and a four year old DO NOT comprehend things the same was even funnier. Anyway the boys had there own ideas for Quinten's name, I guess I really suck at naming boys.
So here they are...
Bridger says if the baby comes out with a light saber and breathing funny (like he was), then we need to name him Quinten VADER. If he comes out with a light saber I am definitely in trouble!!If Quinten comes out and is a girl, which is not going to happen, we WILL name her ZELDA.
If Quinten is born with a shield and sword we should name him Quinten LINK. Again I am a little nervous to give birth to a weapon wilding son!

Last but not least all babies come out wrinkly, naked and scary so we should name him Quinten GOLLUM. Need I say more!
I just hope he is born a healthy little Angel!





1 comment:

lynsey said...

ha! hilarious! i actually called caleb "gollum" for about 4 months of his life because that is really who he reminded me of. ben thought it was mean. it didn't mean i didn't love him, just thought he was a little scary-looking. i hope this baby boy of yours is healthy too! that's all that really matters in the end, isn't it?