Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A girl and her SHOES!

Annaka is slightly obsessed with shoes, okay maybe it is VERY obsessed with shoes. Any shoes. She even thinks that shoes belong with swimming suits, pj's, and if she could I am sure she would wear them to the bath. The funniest part is she is VERY picky about the shoes she will be wearing, and if they are not the ones SHE WANTS you will hear about it. I guess the cute black pock-a-dot shoes I picked out did not go with her dress and Annaka wore mine instead.

The best part is she walks all over the house in my three inch heals!

What are we going to do with her as a teenager!

2 comments:

lynsey said...

she is seriously so cute. your little mini-me! i bet she's going to be an expensive lady when she grows up!

Williams Family said...

You go girl!!! I love shoes too!!