Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tagged!!

Thanks Heidi for tagging me.
Okay six things people don't know about me, here goes...
Brent thinks I am the Wicked Witch, just kidding, but this was my Mother's Day present. Because when I was pregnant I used to call Annaka, "Elfie", and when people would ask what we were going to name her I would say "Elfie". For you who do not know I am very obsessed with "Wicked', and Elfie is the Wicked Witch. That is the reasoning behind my gift.
I always wanted my name to be Elizabeth, and that is why Annaka has Elizabeth as her middle name. I used to even write E. Rachel on my school papers.
If I could be any place right now it would be here. On the "Bugs Life" ride at Disneyland, or the Peter pan ride, or teacups, or finding Nemo, or star tours, or.... I think you get the picture.

Sometimes I feel like this is my life, but I love my life and would not change it for anything in the world.


I really like to camp, hike and be outdoors.

If I could live any place in the world it would be here, looking out over the Bear Lake Valley.

1 comment:

TeamDall said...

E. Rachel Williams. I totally remember that. You're funny. I think the bums picture is funny, too:)