Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life is a Zoo!

Yersterday the three little ones and I, took my friend Becca and her two boys to the zoo. Bridger and Carter are "Best Friends", so it was so fun to get out in the sun and let little boys play. Here are Bridger and Carter in the Wagon and Noah wanting to be little enough to have to ride. Zoo here we come!!
The Train was fixed...yippy, we had to ride it as soon as we got to the zoo, and again before we left. I think Bridger would go to the zoo, just to ride the train. Here are Carter, Noah, Bridger and Becca with Will.
I think this picture is so cute of Bridger. With his hands in his pockets just looking at the alligator. The cutest part was before we went inside to see the alligator Carter was a little afraid, Bridger told him not to be afraid and that the alligator would be in a cage. Then he explaned to him that "my bama (grandma) has alligators at her house..with out cages..that would be scary!" Then carter asked if Bridgers bama had to listen to the funny twangy music they had playing. We hope not!
Here are the boys when we got into the van for the ride home, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Are they not just so cute.
Here the boys are 20 minutes later when we pulled into Becca's driveway. The entire car was asleep. Becca and I ate our ice creams in peace. Wow what a fun day. The best part was having so much fun with our buddies. And Bridger woke up this morning and asked "we are going to the zoo today with Carter okay." Thanks Bec for coming with us, lets do it again soon.

3 comments:

Circe said...

Hey Rachel! I just found your blog from Becca's. I heard about your hilarious day at the zoo. Sounds fun. I'm glad you have a blog-it's fun to see all your cute kids. LOVE CIRCE

Team Shelton said...

fun! I love the zoo!!

TeamDall said...

I love the before and after picture of the boys. Thanks for taking us with you, we had so much fun!!!