Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bridger Maxx

Bridger Maxx is our fourth little boy. He will be three in April. Bridger started out as our smallest baby, only 4lbs. 11 oz. but he is our biggest boy by far.
Bridger loves Cars, Dora, Yo Gabba Gabba and being a crazy "BIG" boy. If his brothers can do it he can do it better. Sometimes he is 2 going on 13!
Bridger loves to help his dad shovel the walks, fix the house or watch a basketball or football game. He thinks he is so big. His new favorite thing is Guitar Hero 3, even if he gets booed off the stage by the third note.
Bridger is our HAPPY go Lucky kind of kid. They told us he was going to be a girl, Corbin told us that he was going to be our brother named Bridger. i am happy Corbin was right, I don't know what I would do with out my little Bridger Maxx. I love you Bridggie!

1 comment:

Team Shelton said...

I love you too Bridge!