Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wedding crashers

I am not sure if wedding crashers should be our real title but get six kids in a small building and something might come crashing down. My little sister Holly married John on May 12th, it was a rainy day to say the least, at least the company was great. The cake, I designed to look like their wedding invitations. I heard it was good!
Cute Annie-bannie, she thought my cousins were there just to have her own modeling shoot!

Quinten after he ate a Chocolate Chocolate-chunk cookie!

Four Generations, Grandma Kirby, My mom, Me and miss Annaka

Two cute cookie servers, Parker and our cousin Jacob.

Annie showing off her green finger nails!

My cute cute nephew Henry. We have a love/hate relationship.
I love him to death, he hates me about the same.


The Bride and Groom!
Congratulations Holly and John!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Hey Rachel.. It's sandee Stapp. I am just wondering about your cake making skills and this is the only way I know to get ahold of you, So if you could email me at sandee.s74@gmail.com that would be great! Thanks, or you could give me yours of course!