Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Cheer!

When I was little, my family used to go cut down out Christmas trees. It is a freezing but fun experience. When Brent and I got married we started to do this tradition. We usually go to Flaming Gorge, stay at a lodge and pay a lot of money for a beautiful tree. Well this year we got smart, and went to our Cabin and cut down two beautiful trees.

Kids Tree.

It was a bit hectic this year...but what's new! Brent drove his truck up and I drove up in my SUV, so that we had a way to get the trees back home. My sister Holly, her boy-friend John and our Bishops family came with us. There was 17 people in all. Annaka started to feel sick on Friday night, so at mid-night the Bishop and Brent went down to Spanish Fork to get Tylenol. They tried to hit a few deer, a couple owls, and almost succeeded in hitting an elk. Annie was not a happy girl the whole time, but she was a trooper as we hiked up the mountain. Sunday Morning the Watson's went home, we started to clean up and winterize as Holly and John went to the Scholfield branch sacrament meeting. I unloaded all of the trees, started to reload the truck and get the house cleaned. I sat down to nurse the baby and was hit with a wave of pain in my side. "Maybe I over did it with the trees" I said to myself. Then I could not control it, I was throwing up, laying on the deck, screaming for Brent. I told him that "if I didn't know better I would say I was in LABOR." Holly and John took my kids home (thanks again), and Brent drove our old truck as fast as he could down Spanish fork canyon and back to a hospital. Don't worry I was not in labor, just passing a Kidney stone, 1 down 4 to go! It sucked, I would not recommend it!

My Tree

Here are our family pictures for the year. I think I should send this one, crazy, blurry and missing three of us, but hey its the best we could do.

We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Stay nice and warm and enjoy the season!

No comments: