Saturday, September 27, 2008

10 years and counting....

I can't believe that 10 years ago Brent and I were waking up for our first time as Husband and Wife. We were married on September 26, 1998.
We have had our ups and downs, scary times and struggles, but it has made us a better couple and family.
So for our anniversary we went (by ourselves) to the Happiest place on earth. The same place we went on our honeymoon. We also went up to LA to see "Wicked". It was so fun, but we missed the kids horribly. It is funny how 10 years ago we hopped from big ride to big ride, and this time we went on every ride and missed our kids. "Noah would love this one" or "wow I can't wait to bring the boys!"


Here we are at the Disneyland parade. Wow how we have changed, we LOOK ten years older! I love you Brent Shane and I can't wait for another 10 years. You are my everything! You are a wonderful husband, friend, boyfriend and daddy. To remember a line from when we were dating "You complete me!". I love you Baby!!!

4 comments:

Team Shelton said...

Ah, congrats! It doesn't seem that long ago to me either-but we've been married 7 years! It's nuts! One thing for sure, both you and I have lost the baby fat in our face since we tied the knot.

TeamDall said...

Dear Rachel and Brent,
You complete us.
Love,
Becca and Jeremy

p.s. just kidding that was supposed to be funny:)

Chad and Kayla said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been that long! Congrats you guys!

lynsey said...

i remember coming to your beautiful reception & being so happy for you...congratulations on ten years & a beautiful family!