Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of School...

Just like in Finding Nemo, Noah was up at 6:15 because he was soooo excited for school. He even came into my room singing "first day of school, first day of school." All of my children were feed, dressed, had their chores done, and even vacuumed the basement by 7:30, an HOUR before school starts. Oh well, at least they are excited...right?
Parker is in fourth grade and has Mrs. Neeley, who he already loves. I asked what he liked best about his first day and his reply was "in 4th grade you can get seconds at lunch, isn't that awesome." You can guess what his favorite subject is..LUNCH.
Corbin is in 2nd grade and loves school, but was a little nervous about a new teacher. He told me his favorite thing is that he "is the very bestest reader in my class, and my teacher knew my name and didn't yell."
Noah was over excited and it was a very LONG day waiting for 11:15 to arrive. Little did he know that he only got to go to school for a day, and then we will REALLY start next week. Noah's favorite part was "making my birthday bag, and snack, and the movie, and ms. Morton, and ..." I think we get it Noah LOVED all of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how your kids are nerds like me :) Love you all!