Wednesday, June 25, 2008

..but I wanted a llama....

Happy Birthday Heidi!!

I know Heidi's birthday was on Sunday, but as hectic as things have been this month, she is lucky she got her present on time. Heidi is my wonderful, smart, beautiful little sister. She has had to battle more in her first 26 years then a lot of us, will ever have to. She is a wonderful sister and my Hero.

I hope you had a great day little sis.

For those of you who do not know Heidi and are a little confused by my header. Heidi LOVES llamas and I am sure she wanted me to send her a llama rather than her lame present. Sorry, Heidi, no llama this year.


2 comments:

Team Shelton said...

First off, could you have found a more hideous picture of me? Secondly I loved the present...THANKS!

TeamDall said...

Happy Late Birthday H-E-I-D-I!!