Friday, February 29, 2008

Heidi, Heidi, Heidi



After much pleading from my sister Heidi to get my butt in gear and start our own blog. I finally did it. My blog name is even Heidi's idea (but the name she had was taken, so this one is my idea). I think she thought that if she did all the hard stuff I would do the rest. Well I did. I hope this keeps our very spread out family and friends a little closer and cuts down on the amount of emails I send. If anything Brent will have fun laughing a my silly post, I am sure. He is mister technology and I am not, (I have already called him to ask why my pic would not post). Thanks Heidi once again you ROCK.

1 comment:

Team Shelton said...

Yeah!!!!! I am soooo excited you finally made the jump! You will be happy! Now, IF only we can get Holly, Mom and Dad, Ryan, Andrew, Grandma.....and everyone else to join the blogging world.